What happens when I create an account?
This happens when you create an account
- When you enter your email address and click “create account”, the account creation starts.
- If you entered a Dutch chamber of commerce number, we’ll retrieve the public information from your file, and use it to help creating the account. For example, we’ll use the address and contact data, but also sector infrmation and information relevant for VAT.
- A complete administration is created as part of your account, including general ledger accounts. You can start easily by creating invoices and offers, while growing into it at your leasure.
- Sector information is used to set up relevant products for you, with the correct VAT indication. All to help you get up-and-running with minimal effort.
- You’ll receive an email to activate your account.
- Your email address is added to the fENNA news letter, to keep you posted on the latest developments. You’ll receive a welcome-email, explaining the subscription. You can unsubscribe from this newletter via a link in the email.
- After the trial period, the account will be deactived. You can no longer use it, unless you choose for the subscription to be renewed for the term of your choice before the trial period terminates.